Wednesday, June 2, 2010

the test begins

2 days of chemo and dad looks great. I know that the chemo has to take it's toll but he's optimistic. I am too. I know that things will get worse before they get better and we are only into his first two chemo treatments ever... but it feels good to know that he is feeling alright so far. I was really worried.

we've got an apt. with a nutritinist and the pharmacist is really nice. Good.

i'm more at ease with dad going home alone now and trusting his judgement. Not that his judgement is bad or can't be trusted - I am a bit of a control freak... I'll get over it!

I have been sleeping well the last two nights. Thank goodness for that. and knowing that the second session of chemo will be when I am on vacation- so I won't miss any work. That's what I'm worried about for myself.

ok.. one step at a time - tomorrow will be step three of the first round. Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment