Friday, July 23, 2010

Blood Pressure problems

Once again dad has finished his second round of neupogen. That means seven days of going to CLSC's to get his injection at roughly the same time every day. This time around Dad has been experiencing low blood pressure. He's been tired these last few days , has cramps in his legs and is basically blah. The nurse at the CLSC told him he should be going to the hospital with his low blood pressure- I think she kinda freaked him out a bit.

Since yesterday he has bought some fruit and I think it might have dawned on him that eating in the afternoon would be a good idea since he is feeling weak. I however will not say a thing- as the nurse at the CLSC told him to eat better and eat in the afternoon. What the heck do I know... ;)

I bought him a blood pressure machine and I assume that he will take it- however I cannot garauntee (sp?) it. At least dad does not have a fever so far... that would not be good. That would mean countless hours in the hospital emergency room which he does not want to be in.

I am concerned because he doesn't sound good. I can't ask him how he feels as he changes subject. So if any of you know how he's feeling then please feel free to let me know.

He's a bugger my dad, a bugger (as my grandma used to call me-)

No comments:

Post a Comment