Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another day

Is this what it feels like to feel lonely? I've never felt like this before, there is an emptiness, a sense of loss and disconnectedness with those around me. I went back to work yesterday after a good couple of weeks off and well, I just don't have the desire to go back to work, I don't want to pretend to be happy, to tell people what they want to hear and I don't like lying to those I care for and love. I want to tell everyone that I am sad as hell and angry that dad is not around anymore to call, to go for breakfast with, to have a beer with, bug or just chat about the latest trade, or check into the boards... I want to be able to call him and just to hear his voice again.

I have to do a few more things before the estate is settled and well I just wish it'd all go away and be done with.

It is probably normal to feel this way and well I don't care for it at all - if you ask me. That said, dealing and moving on is all I could do. I could continue to say what people want to hear and just deal... Pharmacy smile all the way.

Empty... is what I feel, is all.

2 comments:

  1. You have given your story which is mostly same as another. Therefore these types of the things commonly occur here and these tensions become very common.

    ReplyDelete