Sunday, July 3, 2011

time I guess...

I find myself at a loss these days. My two best friends are away on vacation and although I have other wonderful friends- I find myself missing them more than ever. Y&P are off to see family in T. S is away with her son J for his 18th Birthday in Cuba no doubt. I hope they all are having some fun.

I have been surrounding myself with other friends and keeping myself busy wandering the streets of MTL in look out for some great shots. I went to the Biodome and Botanical Gardens with F & M yesterday- Kept me busy and god love them, the put up with me taking all those photos (stop and shoot, stop and shoot...).

Trying to get in the swing of things has left me grappling to catch on to something solid. with the will going into probate (not sure if that's the correct terminology?) and trying to figure out the best time to go to NS for Dad's burial - plane tickets and vacation time for the girls at work etc... i'm just thinking of NOT doing anything at all and screw it all until next year.
BUT.. do I want to leave Dad in the funeral home for a year? He deserves better. Do I want to handle all of this? NOPE.

Some thank you cards have been written and sent however, there are tons more. Sorry for the delay everyone.

Since I didn't make it to Shane's concert at the Jazz fest this year I am looking to keep the tradition alive by staying in touch with Mr & Mrs. M and some of dad's friends. They are so kind. But am having a hard time wanting to make the time to see them. It hurts.

But as the cliche goes ---> life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment