Tuesday, April 13, 2010

one day of frustration down and many more to come

The machine to do the Total Bone Body test broke down, dad has yet to think of calling to make the apt. Since all of these tests have to be done by the 16th of April. I am frustrated because dad still doesn't realize the seriousness of getting things done so we could start treatment.

Am I supposed to let him do it on his own and get things done according to his time, when I know that the cancer could be spreading or has spread? Am I to be left with making all the appointments for him when he is perfectly capable to do it himself now? I do not want to pressure him or 'mother' him as someone once said... But geeze... Come on!

So 8:30 Thursday am at St Mary's again for the total bone body test. Let's hope it's a go... I don't think I could wait another week when I know that this is the fastest spreading cancer.

We were told that we should ask if there are studies or clinical trials that are being done at mcgill, they are big in cancer research - re: Dr. Ziggy (as dad calls him).

Now that school is over I am able to focus on this, get things done and continue to be on auto pilote.

Does anyone have a plane I could fly?

Keep you posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment